Please complete our application to start the process for your new Vanier Kitten or Cat.
1. Fill out the online application.
2. Call for additional information on the kitten or puppy 940-464-0405.
3. Submit application, call for an appointment.
4. Put down a deposit if the kitten or puppy is too young to leave.
If you are putting a deposit to hold a kitten or puppy that is not mature enough to leave, then you can send a personal check (amount dependent on the price of the kitten or puppy) to hold. Full payment is due at time of pick up or 10 days before the kitten/puppy ships. We do use a nanny service for puppies or kittens to be transported from DFW to destination airport. All kittens or puppies that are scheduled for transport must obtain a veterinary health exam, health certificate, and rabies within 10 days of transport. The cost of transport and related fees are the responsibility of the new owner. We will personally schedule all transportation. All fees will be documented and e-mailed to you in advance.
5. We accept final payment in cash, postal money order, Western Union, or Paypal.